Bring more direction, meaning and happiness to your people.
- Are your people hankering for more meaning and Purpose at work?
- Do you want to unlock your own unique Purpose as a leader?
- Are you ready to be a Steward of Purpose and lead the movement?
You know your people are hungry for a Purpose beyond a pay packet.
Lack of Purpose shows up in many ways. Increasing disengagement. High employee turnover. Inability to attract top talent. Escalating mental health issues. Distrust in leaders.
And it’s costing the company dearly – in time, money and reputation.
Your people want to work for a purpose-driven company and they want to bring their own why to work too. I call this BYO Purpose.
You’re a humanist and a natural leader who cares deeply about your people. You know that a sense of meaning is the foundation on which they’ll reach their highest potential.
You need a proven way to fast-track the Purpose movement so you’ll be able to look back with pride at the happy people working alongside you.
That’s why I wrote The Purpose Project – to help you kick-start the Purpose movement in your workplace.
Unlock your own Purpose to become a wicked role model for your people, your kids and your community.
It’s your time to lead this.
You were born to become a Steward of Purpose, to help people like Maggie take a self-leadership approach to find their own personal path to Purpose.
- You were born to bring your own why to work.
- You were born to touch and heal other’s lives.
- You were born to lead this Purpose work, starting where you are.
- You were born to teach and coach people to bring their whole-self to work.
So, here’s what we’re going to do.
We’re going to get the Purpose movement started, because you know that it’s both important and urgent. We’re going to create a ripple of Purpose conversations across your company.
We’re going to do this by inviting up to 100 of your keenest people to a dynamo one-hour BYO Purpose workshop.
At the workshop, hosted by you and presented by me, we’re going to gift every one of these new-found Purpose Activists with a copy of The Purpose Project.
We’ll take them through a step-by-step process to measure, explore, name and create their Purpose. We’ll be working with the Discover your Purpose model. By the end of the workshop, your people will have;
- An understanding of what Purpose is, why they need it and how to find it.
- Knowledge of how to bring Purpose to their day job and workplace right now.
- Appreciation for you and their employer for inviting them to BYO Purpose.
- An action plan and Purpose-buddy to keep them progressing and accountable.
- Tools, stories and practices to keep them on the Purpose journey.
The workshop works perfectly as a Lunch ‘n Learn, as an online webinar or even as a break-out session at your next conference in Hawaii (hint, hint). You name the time and location and I’ll be there!
You are the perfect human being to lead this. If not you, who? If not now, when? You know you’ve got this, so why wait?
YES, I’M IN!
I’m ready to lead the Purpose movement in my workplace.
Buy The Purpose Project Kick-Starter Package
100 books + a one-hour workshop with Carolyn @ $2,990
Why should you learn from me?
To put it simply, I know my stuff when it comes to Purpose. I’ve been studying it since 2010 and bringing it to life in my own business and with clients.
- After 20 years in the corporate world at Westpac and Merrill Lynch and 18 years of running my own businesses, I know the grass is not greener on either side.
- I’ve been following my own Purpose to write books that truly matter for 10 years and have written and published 5 books in 10 years.
- I’ve discovered that I could have been a banker AND a writer. I didn’t have to leave my job to pursue my Purpose (This is a key message I share as I encourage people to start where they are and BYO Purpose.)
- I’ve worked with hundreds of people to help them find their Purpose (Check out their stories on our youtube channel.)
- I’ve started and led my own purpose-driven organisations such as Conscious Capitalism and The Slow School of Business and my company is a Certified B Corporation.
- I’ve sold over 5,000 copies of The Purpose Project and impacted over 75,000 people through my podcasts, media articles, blogs and my 2017 book tour to the USA.
If you’re ready to kick-start the Purpose movement in your company, I’m ready to help make it happen.
What others are saying about The Purpose Project
Carolyn gave an amazing presentation to the International HRD Forum on finding your purpose in a multinational company in April 2019. It was one of the most popular sessions we’ve had in the Forum for a long time, and Carolyn left attendees with many inspiring ideas to take back to their workplaces, and practical tools to help bring purpose to life. If you’re struggling to find your own purpose in life or business, you must speak to Carolyn! Neal Woolrich, Director, International HRD Forum
“The Purpose Project is a useful practical text to read through and then dip back into the bits that resonated most. If you do the recommended work in the exercises, you will get more out of the book. Personal case studies make the journey more memorable and engaging. Don’t be surprised if this book becomes ‘active’ on your bookshelf, rather than gathering dust.” Robin
“Engaging, authentic and refreshing perspective on an alternative mindset for careers and business and the way we live our lives.” Tanya
“Carolyn inspires and transforms audiences with her powerful message, her congruence and her authenticity. Get ready to reconnect with your passion and purpose and be changed for ever.” Yamini
“The need for business to operate with equal social, environmental and organisational outcomes must be the new norm. Carolyn has real clarity around this and can lead your organisation to more engaged and purposeful outcomes.” Jon
“Carolyn is a master at finding and engaging the hearts of her audience. She is an authentic and powerful agent for the change we need in our world.” Cath
“Carolyn is a truly selfless professional who avails her amazing skill and time to supporting others in pursuing their passion and purpose in life. Her book has provided me with the simple tools to be able to find my purpose and create a business that helps me live that purpose daily.” Penny
“Carolyn is beyond passionate. She is knowledgeable, deeply committed to doing business differently for a better world and this radiates through her writing and speaking. She will inspire readers to think about how they can commit to purpose for the greater good.” Sandy