Empower your people to bring their own why to work (BYO Purpose)
There’s so much evidence now that we’re entering the Purpose Economy. Your people need to know why your company exists beyond a profit, and they need to know why they’re turning up to work beyond a pay packet.
That’s why Carolyn published over two years ago. The book has become an essential handbook for leaders and employees with a deep desire to bring meaning to life at work.
The real power of Purpose lies at the intersection of company Purpose and personal Purpose (BYO Purpose). The Purpose Project Course builds on the key lessons and practices from the book and offers a simple methodology for leaders to coach people to find their own Purpose and connect it to the company Purpose.
What are the outcomes for your people?
At the end of this course, your people will have:
- A proven path to find their Purpose and bring it to work.
- A way to connect their Purpose to the company Purpose.
- A clearly defined Purpose project with measurable outcomes.
- The ability to deliver a 3-5 minute Talk on Purpose.
- More direction, meaning and happiness each day at work.
What are the outcomes for your company?
At the end of this course, your company will have:
- A happier, healthier culture centred on Purpose.
- Improved performance and productivity.
- Reduced costs associated with employee disengagement, mental health issues and talent loss.
- An improved reputation as an ’employer of choice’.
- Loyal customers, increased market-share and profitability.
What’s in the course?
The core components of this course are:
- The Purpose Project Book
A practical handbook filled with models, practices and stories.
- The Online Course
7 on-line lessons sent over 7 weeks direct to your people.
- The Leaders Guide
A guide for leaders to facilitate learning and coach people.
- The Purpose Leader Induction Day
A complimentary one-day training workshop with Carolyn.
Carolyn also offers additional customised services for your Purpose Leaders such as project implementation consulting, workshop facilitation and group or private coaching.
Wondering if this course is for you? Contact Carolyn for a no-obligation Purpose conversation @ or call +61 412 806 950.